Ramadan: I'm in some religious dilemma?

So yea, although my lifestyle is a bit on the ''secular'' side, I am a believer, my biggest problem..I love Islam but HATE Muslims..it's my opinion that they come from backward, racist and misogynistic cultures that all disgust me, suck as Arab culture and places like Afghanistan, all vile... show more So yea, although my lifestyle is a bit on the ''secular'' side, I am a believer, my biggest problem..I love Islam but HATE Muslims..it's my opinion that they come from backward, racist and misogynistic cultures that all disgust me, suck as Arab culture and places like Afghanistan, all vile cavemen tbh, whereas I'm Jamaican myself, we're not perfect on our Island, but we a good few centuries ahead of them lot. For this reason I don't really have any Muslim friends and wouldn't like a daughter of mine to marry someone from Pakistan, Africa, and 100% no way marry an Arab or Afghan, they mostly racist and have vile, brutal cultures that see women as their cattle. So where does this leave me when basically I love Islam but hate Muslims? Is anyone else in the same position?
Update: Well good answers people but..it's not even as though it's a minority, I'm talking like 90% Muslims around the world do what's said above, if I'm honest I'm not even interested in marrying a Muslim woman, the last thing I want is meddling Muslim in-laws looking at their noses at me.
Update 2: X-Zenon - No American army is attacking Saudi Arabia right now, but they're still cavemen, caveman behaviour still prevails in other Arab and African countries that aren't under attack. USA looks for excuses to attack, the cavemen play into their hands.