Can i get into an ivy league school, MIT/stanford, oxford, or HEC paris?

I am a sophomore at a virginia high school. I am from tunisia, north africa. Thus, i speak arabic, french, english, and i am learning german. I am taking ap/honor classes and i have a gpa of about 4. I plan on doing well on my SAT. I will have good recommendations. I am involved in the Muslim student association, future business leaders of america, DECA, french honor society, and chemistry honor society. I am on the ultimate frisbee team and varsity soccer. Next year i will continue taking ap/honor classes and i will be an officer in the french honor society and the president of the MSA, and an officer in the National honor society. By the end of high school i will have an advanced diploma and a civic seal, for all my community service work. This summer i am planning on doing an internship in paris at pricewaterhousecoopers and another internship the following year at a business firm. I am planning on studying business at wharton (u penn) or any other top school.

I need specific advice on what i should do. Will my cultural background help? Should i visit the campus? I need advice!!

Thanks

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you just want reassurance. Of course you can. You still have two more years to prove yourself, too. Just keep working hard and having a positive attitude, and things will work out.