Who do you think should play the riddler in the new batman movie? (List of rumored actors in details)?

Doug Jones, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, David Tennant, Johnny Depp, Neil Patrick Harris, Michael C. Hall, Hugh Laurie, Leonardo DiCaprio and James Franco are all rumored to play the riddler in the new batman movie. Who do you think would be best? I'd say Joeseph Gordon-Levitt, Neil Patrick-Harris, Michael C. Hall,... show more Doug Jones, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, David Tennant, Johnny Depp, Neil Patrick Harris, Michael C. Hall, Hugh Laurie, Leonardo DiCaprio and James Franco are all rumored to play the riddler in the new batman movie. Who do you think would be best?
I'd say Joeseph Gordon-Levitt, Neil Patrick-Harris, Michael C. Hall, Hugh Laurie, or James Franco would be best. Leo. Dicap. Is a great actor just not for the riddler.
My personal favorites would be either Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Michael C. Hall.(If Chrispin Glover was on the list I'd also favor him) Who do you think?
Update: Johnny Depp would do well I just think that it might be just like all his other weird characters he does. I could definitely see joseph Gordon or Michael C. doing very well in the role as well as James Franco and for some weird reason I think NPH could pull it off well. High Laurie could also be completely... show more Johnny Depp would do well I just think that it might be just like all his other weird characters he does. I could definitely see joseph Gordon or
Michael C. doing very well in the role as well as James Franco and for some weird reason I think NPH could pull it off well. High Laurie could also be completely terriffyingly amazing too but I think it could go either way with him. Johnny Depp would either way do great I just kinda want to see someone else for a change.