Poll: What are the worst TV commercials you've ever seen?

My pick goes toward the Geico commercial where the pig "wee wee's all the way home." Lol it seriously makes me want to throw my shoe through the TV screen. The Old Navy ads with the manequins irritate me also. What about you?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Emily
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The EXTREMELY corny commercials for Kay jewelers...especially the one when the couple is in their house during a thunderstorm and then there's loud thunder and the chick gets all scared like a little baby. And then her boyfriend is like "I've got you! And I always will" or some crap like that. And then he gives her a ring. I was like REALLY?! How cheesy can you get!?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets Commercial

• Emma
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Ohhh God I hate those mannequin ads so much,lol. I can't BELIEVE someone got paid to product that. I don't mind the pig geico commercial much but I really dislike the caveman ones. And the shamwow ones. And the Mac ones.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Active On-apply directly to the forehead

And those Geico commercials with that guy..I hate all of those..(I do like the caveman ones,but I haven't seen them for a while)

My fave one is the Fruit of the Loom commercial where the fruit guys sing "comfortably"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

All the progressive commercials annoy the **** of me.

And those foot by the foot commercials where the guy is like - "I replaced your skis with foot by the foot." And the guy says - "Ohhh. Now I see." or something like that. No emotion whatsover. It makes no sense.

And the gushers one, where they call like a swat team to gush the gusher. It keeps appearing on tv and it's irritating.

• 9 years ago

Go Compare!! Must be on three or four times during a ad break! so annoying. The singing and the dancing , everything!

Source(s): Go Compere
  • 9 years ago

Head On

• 9 years ago

The Old Navy mannequins bug me too.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Education Connection girl in pajamas.

• The new snuggie commercial makes me cringe (the one with the song).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.