Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Was BH Obama rejected by the American Communist Party for being to Left Wing, was the disassociation justified?

I was surprised that after 3 Generations of family involvement the ACP decided to distance themselves from Braq Obama

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Polly
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Heck no.

He embraces them daily. He invited them to join him and create jobs, if they can.

He is card carrying communist since 1996, and his programming is determined for him, and he will do what he has been brainwashed and taught since youth to think is right for others.

Communism enjoys knowing and telling others how and why to live and where .whom doing which job for xyz $pay.

CONTROL of others, allow the elite to squander the wealth, and run a proletariat slave govt.

• Lv 7
    9 years ago

Huh? Is there some mysterious coherency in this question that I am unable to see, or is this in some form of cipher only known amongst you and your immediate relation?

• Alex
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Dude wake up its 2010 not 1945.

We did this already, it was stupid then and it is stupid now. Did you not learn this in history? You would think that after 65 years we would come up with something new to be afraid of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think that party is contradicting themselves by not taking in someone who is left wing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What the hell is the American Communist Party? It holds no power here, why would he associate with them even if he agrees with them?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bill Ayers said it was a good career move.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.