help I have e-mails being sent out and I am not the one sending them?

E-mails are being sent out to ALL of my contracts but I am not the one sending them. Return mail has been coming from @NM14.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com. The info being sent to all my contracts is for viagra and canadian drug companies

Favorite Answer

That problem can be caused by a few different things.

The simplest is that at some point someone obtained your ID and password and took all your contacts. From that point on they do not need your account. Anyone with a separate email program can use any address as the FROM address. There is no way to stop this method since they already have the list.

A second cause can be a script that you ran by clicking on a link on an email or going to an untrustworthy web site. This is probably a one time action and will not happen again.

A third cause can be a malware program that you somehow installed. When you access your email account it runs and sends out its own mail. You will have to run a virus checking program to find and remove it.

₪ ʎəɿʞɹɐq ₪

• mairn

Final time I checked, you could not entry Yahoo! Mail by way of a mail application (utilising POP/SMTP) with no Yahoo! Subscription account, so that could be the problem. Have you ever used Yahoo! Mail through a mail application earlier than?

Hi

This is happening to me the samething, drug companys-viagra

Help

How do i stop it!!!

Kathy

• David

You have been hacked or you have a virus on your computer.