Brandon P asked in SportsTennis · 9 years ago

is the Prince Air Smash Tennis Racquet any good or should i go with something from wilson?

im just starting tennis

Best Answer

well at that price range, i'd say that's a pretty good racket. as you get better i'd definitely encourage you too work your way up to a better racket (around 200 dollars) such as the BLX. Personally, I am a wilson player, but at your level it would be find to go with a Prince Air Smash, which features technically accustomed for a starting player.

Source(s): played tennis for 10 years

At the 30$ price range there is not a whole lot of quality so switching between brands wont make much of a difference. If you want to avoid paying more then stick to this but if you are willing to pay +80$ then you can get a great stick with previous technology. Like Wilson's N-Code or even some of the K-Factors or Head's Microgel or flexpoint. They are much better and while they are not the latest and greatest they are still tremendous racquets.

I would recommend you Wilson, as I tried both and I have two Wilsons, currently I play with my Wilson BLX Six One Tour and it is really excellent, love the control with it so yeah but after all it's what you feel youre most comfortable with ;) Hope I helped

• Damir

Any of these big rackets manufacturer (Wilson, Prince, Yonex, Babolat, Fisher, Head) have great rackets to choose from, so it should not be a problem.

Source(s): www.mytennistory.com