i want to buy a xbox this christmas but which one?

Hi,

I want to buy my partner a xbox console for xmas but which one?

My partner is not an avid gamer but likes a play after work and quiet weekends, he has already told me he wants an xbox for christmas, and he seems interested in this online gaming (do you have to know people or can you just play against anyone, people you dont know) , but he is not interested in downloading movies, music or networking ETC (we have other media for this)

We actually had an elite about 2 years ago which he bought on impulse and we didnt have any idea what you could do with it, he just bought games from the shops and then played them, then it got the ring of deaf about a year later, this put us off buying another, but now he is saying he misses his xbox as he thinks the games are better than his ps3

Any advice would be great

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Xbox 360 is a total media center that allows users to play, network, rip, stream and download all types of media, including high-definition movies, music, digital pictures and game content.

Best Selling XBox 360 Console Bundle:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-Reach-Console...

Features and Design

• Excellent online service, packed with features

• More reasonable price

• Glossy black casing

• Good price point

• The buttons are touch sensitive and require no pressure.

• Built in WiFi – New Xbox 360 supports 802.11 b/g/n wifi

• Five USB ports (two on the front and three on the back)

• AUX port specifically for Microsoft’s Kinect motion device.

• It is much quieter and runs cooler.

• Aesthetically pleasing user-interface

The Xbox 360 can also display pictures and perform slideshows of photo collections with various transition effects, and supports audio playback, with music player controls accessible through the Xbox 360 Guide button.

See here for a very good article from an actual owner, see how he says about XBox 360 latest bundle.

http://www.amazon.com/review/RHQI93UJJDMQ5/ref=cm_...

Full list of latest bestselling games for the XBox 360:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_scat_142...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get the normal one of the new Xboxs are out. They got a 250gb hard drive they are quieter smaller and kinect ready. And for online he can just play agaisnt random people

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the fee i could say you ought to choose for the orange field, or lifeless increasing. the two are enjoyable, contain dissimilar killing and are inexpensive. For racing i could say circulate with airborne dirt and airborne dirt and dirt, its inexpensive and a large interest. in case your no longer too anti RPG i could additionally look on the Bioshock/Oblivion blend. Bioshock is an dazzling shooter with a large tale, Oblivion is extensive! gets somewhat uninteresting after a whilst in case your no longer into RPG's, the mixture is very much yet bioshock is large in simple terms solo, desire this facilitates

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.