Wdkg
Wdkg asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

My Halloween Costume: Alice in Wonderland or Little Bo Peep, Slutty or Not?

My Halloween costume is supposed to be Little Bo Peep but do you think the dress could pass for Alice in Wonderland? Do you think it's too slutty looking? Though please note that I will be wearing white stockings with it so it won't just be my bare legs.

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac191/ddreaming...

Please no rude comments.. Thanks!

:)

Oh I didn't even realize it looks like a Dorothy costume! Another option, thanks :)

Yeah I think I'll definitely be Dorothy, my hair is dark so it'll look better anyways.

Best Answer

Go with Dorothy (this whole Alice thing is a little annoying since Tim Burton killed it with his movie anyways--and no offence if you liked that movie)..

You can also try to find a basket and put a plush doggie in and also store the candy in there or something!

(It would be even more interesting if you got your friends to dress like the other characters!)

No, not at all :) Definitely looks like an alice in wonderland costumes, maybe go all the way with alice with a ribbon around the hair, pulling it back off the face. You could even go as dorothy and get a basket with a toy dog and put your hair in plaits and wear red shoes

• ?

You should definitely go as Dorothy, it would look awesome.

Personally I don't think that you would have to wear white stockings, it looks fine as it is, maybe wear some black or white flats, or if you wanted to stick with the theme, you could always wear red ones.

Good Luck and Have Fun xx

I think that you should be allowed to wear whatever you like for a Halloween costume and not be judged. I think that the fact that you are going to the effort to look like Little Bo Peep or Alice in Wonderland it is absolutely wonderful. Lots of people do not dress up and put so much effort as you are. Have a lovely evening for Halloween and lots of fun.

It looks like a Dorothy costume.

I think it looks great. With the white leggings will bring the costume together. I can see you winning costume contests

I think it's Dorothy. And it's not slutty at all.

it looks like dorothy

Okay don't take this the wrong way but you remind me of one of those German brothel girls.

• bigj

i think it looks cute but maybe could be a little more covered up on top and bottom