How Long to Get Biceps to Grow 2 Inches?

3 weeks ago I started seriously weightlifting. I lift 6 days a week, and alternate between two workouts from one day to the next (one workout is back, bis, and shoulders; the other is chest, tris, and abs). I make sure to focus more on heavy lifting than lots of repetition since I want to get bigger. I'm also... show more 3 weeks ago I started seriously weightlifting. I lift 6 days a week, and alternate between two workouts from one day to the next (one workout is back, bis, and shoulders; the other is chest, tris, and abs). I make sure to focus more on heavy lifting than lots of repetition since I want to get bigger. I'm also increasing the weight more often now.

I want to get my biceps to grow 2 inches, but I'm not sure how long it will take. I've been doing this for 3 weeks, and my bis have grown 3/16 of an inch. (they used to be 12 1/2 inches now they're 12 11/16 inches)

How long will this take? 4 months? 6 months? Longer even?