igotyou:] asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

am i eating right to achieve a flat stomach?

I eat either honey bunches of oats or cereal for breakfest. Apples and grapes for a snack. Peanut Butter sandwich or ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Then at 3 i go to the gym and run for an hour. then i eat anything i like for dinner. is this okay?

Favorite Answer

here's my tips on achieving a flat stomach:

eat foods with good fats so peanut butter is fine but not too much of it. Olive oil, nuts, fish, etc.

Try to eat less sugar and foods that can make you bloated.

We all think that dinner we should eat the most right? Well that's not true, it's best to eat the most in the morning then the least at night. Try to also eat very small meals every three hours; this satisfies so much more than eating 3 square meals.

Water is key to flush toxins and taking your vitamins also. I also recommend taking fish oil pills

Well it totally depends. It depends WHICH kind of cereal you eat (like . Then how much peanut butter you put on your sandwich. (try not to put to much just smear two scoops-ish on each side of the bread.) and it DEPENDS on what you eat for dinner. BTW try eating fiber!!!!!!!!

Yeah just take out the eat anything u want for dinner and ull be good

I read eating whole grain foods (not to be confused with whole wheat foods) help and keep the stomach flatter

Stay away from white and whole wheat bread

you should be fine also try only drinking water.