Anyone Know Any Good Cosplay Ideas?

Halloween is coming up! (A.K.A. L's birthday! Sorry, I'm a Death Note fan!.. Wait, I'm not sorry!) Anyway, I wish to cosplay this year, but I'm stuck.. I don't know what to be! I mean, I have ideas, but the outfits are WAY too complicated!

So, anyone got any ideas? Don't know if it helps, but here are some of my descriptive details:

*Blue eyes

*Brown hair (chest length)

*Glasses (but I can always take them off!)

*Weight is average (not too fat, not too skinny. My friends say I'm the ideal weight...)

*Pale skin

*About 5"6' or 5"5'

Yeah, I think that's everything.. Also, if you can send a link? I don't want an outfit that's TOO revealing... I'm not that type of person. That, and I'm going trick-or-treating (sort of) so I don't wanna be freezing my *** off for three hours! Thank you!! ^_^

Favorite Answer

Well...looking at your info, you could be Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2.

[Picture: http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/kh2/i...

I mean, you could make the dress a bit longer and put a jacket on over top I suppose...I mean, she doesn't JUST wear that all the time right? xD She's from the Video Game Kingdom Hearts. If you need any info about her just tell me~!

You could also be Misa Amane from Death Note II: The Last Name, which is the second live action Death Note movie. You could pull off a brown haired Amane, because her hair is dark brown/black in the movie. A simple dress would suffice.

[Picture: http://japanhistorian.blogsome.com/wp-admin/images...

Rio Kamichika from Durarara!! also comes to mind. Especially when she was younger, because she wore glasses then.

[Picture: http://sakecomsal.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2010/0... The one on the left is her with glasses, whilst the one on the right is her without. Either one will do.

She has brown eyes, true. But you could still pull off a blue eyed Rio, that or you could get brown contacts... (If you were willing). Rio is probably the cheapest option, Kairi being the most expensive.

Well, I hope I helped!! Sorry if the links didn't work, you might have to copy & paste into the adress bar -_-

Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket

You'd be wearing a skirt, but it should be fine....idk know if she has blue eyes, but i know she has brown hair thats about chest length.

Sango from Inuyasha would be another good one. Her hair is blackish though, not to big a deal.

Aerith Gainsborough From Final Fantasy seven, her hair is curly though.

I cant really think of any more.

maybe you should try misa amane looks... i think it'll look good on you... and since you like death note, maybe you'll like it too...

you can wear goth costume(dark make-ups, choker, black blouse, checkered miniskirt, long black socks...), maid costume, or nurse costume (with syringe)... ^_^

Source(s): from my wonderful imagination... haha...

I was L last year, and this year I'm going as Itachi. Maybe go as..... Nappa?

Source(s): I dunno...