Publishing information for the book The Human Comedy?

I forgot my book at school and I need to make a citation for the book. Best answer to whoever gives me correct publisher and publishing city

• Joss
    Favorite Answer

Harcort was the publisher, it went out of business and is now succeeded by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Their headquarters was in San Diego, California.

Source(s): Wikipedia

From the text textile accompanying your question, it form of feels you realize that traditionally, Shakespeare's performs have been divided into 2 communities: comedies and tragedies. The comedies of direction consistently ended with a marriage having taken place, the tragedies with a loss of life (or various). extra those days some scholars have taken to classifying a number of his previous due works as 'romances' fairly than comedies. there is often magic in contact, some style of unpredicted character or experience that unexpectedly manifests itself to resolve a difficulty, reunion of long-separated family contributors, and a few different factors. in my opinion, i think of it is very an pointless separation of comedy to romance. desire this facilitates. :)