Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

i can't remember the name of this movie i saw a long time ago, can anyone help?

i remember what happens in the movie but i can't remember the name or actors. i can try to explain it in a summary of what happens in it. so can anyone help?

Update:

sorry for all of you who asked for details and i didn't supply them first lol, my first time using yahoo answers so i assumed i could comment after XD

well i guess i explain it all. i saw it around 8 years ago, think it was a family and or comedy. in it, this girl who lives in england decides to go to this summer camp in the U.S. a little while after she arrives she meets another girl who looks alot like her. they don't get along. after pulling pranks on each other they both get sent to a cabin for just the two of them as punishment. after a short while being together they found out that they could be twin sisters, so they devise a plan to sort of switch families. one cuts her hair and goes to the father of the other girl ( think he owned a vinyard or orchard of some kind. ) while the other took a plan back to england to stay with the other's family ( think it was just the mom but i could be wrong ). don't remember much else. sorry.

Update 2:

sorry for all of you who asked for details and i didn't supply them first lol, my first time using yahoo answers so i assumed i could comment after XD

well i guess i explain it all. i saw it around 8 years ago, think it was a family and or comedy. in it, this girl who lives in england decides to go to this summer camp in the U.S. a little while after she arrives she meets another girl who looks alot like her. they don't get along. after pulling pranks on each other they both get sent to a cabin for just the two of them as punishment. after a short while being together they found out that they could be twin sisters, so they devise a plan to sort of switch families. one cuts her hair and goes to the father of the other girl ( think he owned a vinyard or orchard of some kind. ) while the other took a plane back to england to stay with the other's family ( think it was just the mom but i could be wrong ). don't remember much else. sorry.

Update 3:

sorry for the double post, tried to edit it lmao

like i said... first time using, sorry XD

Update 4:

omg it is the parent trap! thanks Gheni!

i don't know how you knew that but thanks so much =D

12 Answers

Relevance
  • P.Y.T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What happened in the movie?

Edit

-That sounds like Parent Trap starring Lindsay Lohan and Natasha Richardson.

Here's a link to pt 1 of the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjYEmshBos

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 decade ago

The Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan,Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson

• 1 decade ago

"The Parent Trap", starring Dennis Quaid and Lindsay Lohan

The tale of identical twin sisters who were separated shortly after birth by the break-up of their different continents by their two successful parents. Hallie is growing up in Napa Valley with her vineyard-owner father, Nick Parker. Annie is raised in fashionable London by her mother, Elizabeth James, a reknowned wedding gown designer. Unaware of each other's existence, fate intervenes when the girls coincidentally meet at summer camp in Maine. Eager to meet their respective parents, the girls devise a scheme to switch places and ultimately, reunite their mom and dad. Their plan takes on urgent proportions when they learn their father has fallen for the young, beautiful and opportunistic Meredith Blake.

• 1 decade ago

Sounds alot like Parent Trap...the later version with Lindsey Lohan

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Curfo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Star Wars

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Parent Trap. Love that movie :)

• sisi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What happens in the movie? Then I'll try to help

• 1 decade ago

I might be able to help, it depends on what genre it is. And if you describe what the actors look like, that would help me out... because I love actors/actresses...

So yea, I MIGHT be able to.

Source(s): =D
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe if you had put some description of the movie in your question.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, a summary would definitely help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.