Question about ancestery. Answer please?

Sorry if my spelling of ancestery is wrong im just 13, but i was wondering are people the are born in the Carribean,Jamaica for example are they from Africa. It crossed my mind and if so what are their traits for ex i have long arms.
Update: Abi whatever your name is lol your calling me stupid at 13? are you that stupid, you obviously have no knowledge let me enlighten you during the days of slavery the White men went to africa to get slaves to work hard for them and pick cotton, they also went to the carribean and left slaves there to work and the... show more Abi whatever your name is lol your calling me stupid at 13? are you that stupid, you obviously have no knowledge let me enlighten you during the days of slavery the White men went to africa to get slaves to work hard for them and pick cotton, they also went to the carribean and left slaves there to work and the africans mated there AND THATS HOW THE SLAVES CAME TO AFRICA YOU DUMB C0K SUCKER
Update 2: MY BAD YOU GOT ME SO MAD I PUT AFRICA I MENT THE CARRIBEAN*