USA Immigration Laws. Help Please?
Write 500 words summarising the impact past and present immigration laws have had on the USA
- The Love DrLv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
1) The U.S. Immigration system is broken, no doubt.
2) The U.S. is a nation of immigrant, that's a fact.
3) America's attitude towards immigrants is very NOT nice.
4) An immigration reform is needed everybody knows that
5) Americans are being deceived, lied to, and brain wash when it comes to immigrants (neighbors)
6) Immigration work and contribute in society
7) Obama run for president in the notion of "hope" and urged the American people hope, hope, hope..
8) Immigrants, hope, hope, and still hoping for a reform that will grant a path to citizenship
9) Many Americans believe that a comprehensive reform is a win win deal and I agree with them
10) The American people are good people I don't care what anybody says
11) U.S. always does what's right, I am wondering why a Immigration reform is taking so long
12) Those people on the TV lying to Americans telling them that immigrants are taking their jobs need to stop because some people are believing them and start hating immigrants as result
13) Immigrants are people, human beings in other words and will always appreciate love
14) immigrant are like those slave that used to be in Egypt crying for the deliverer. They cry out loud but because they are so powerless and helpless their voices are not being heard. Cry is all they can do, they can't even complain because of fear
15) being harassed, under paid, and have to live with it.
16) many many good Americans tried to push an immigration reform under J. Bush but failed
17) There are two things immigrants and Americans have in comment, they both work hard and always live in hope
18) To the anti immigrant Americans, how about a chance? don't think they deserve a chance at least. How about stop threatening your congressman and demanding that he vote no to amnesty
19) Immigrants are still hopping as I am writing
20) may God bless AmericaSource(s): ...
- 5 years ago
Sounds like someone needs to do their own school homework.
- JoyfulNoiseLv 69 years ago
It wouldn't be right for us to do your homework for you. If we do that, we cheat you of your education. It's in your history book, you'll find the answer.
- pianojangeeLv 79 years ago
Do your own homework.