How to be a troll (internet)?

Favorite Answer

1. Create multiple accounts on whatever website you are trolling on

2. Say the same, random, useless, or just stupid **** against something or someone on those multiple accounts

3. Retaliate when they come back at you

4. Perserverance - they will probaly leave you alone and block you if you keep at it

But before you do any of this, ask yourself: Why am I doing this? Where will this get me in life? Is this a waste of my time? How many people will I have annoyed the **** out of or made them hate me with my trolling?

there are lots of ways to be a troll but if you do it use cleverness because it really does annoy people more than going F*ck you for no reason.

You hurt innocent peoples feelings.

You should NOT do that. You never know if your comment is the one that will push them over the edge. Would you want some one saying to you the things you say to people online? Just be nice. Its much more satisfying.

it's a fine art and anonymous way of taking out anger on others.

You good take the less subtle road:

YOU SUCK BALLS AT VLOGGING WHY YOU SO GAY HOLY ****

Or maybe a more subtle approach:

II dont understand why you guys hate osama bin laden so much, he was an alright guy with good views!

It takes practice to get people as angry possible, i suck at it because i have a life but whatever.

just piss ppl off. It's easier to do it in real life though ha