Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯一篇要租房子的信,要寫給外國房東的

信件內容如下:

Thomas先生您好

從您的信中我可以看得出您對你的公寓有非常深厚的感情。

我完全了解您的心情或感受,畢竟我們花了很多的時間跟房子相處,某種程度而言,它就像我們的家人一樣。所以找個能愛護它像愛護自己家人般的室友是絕對必要的。

相信一定有很多人寫信給您,希望能夠租下您的公寓。當然我也是其中一位。我是一個從台灣來的女孩,今年27歲,我之前任職於台灣的化妝品公司,八月份將工作結束後,09/22才剛到這裡,來這邊的目的是想加強我的英文能力,我的語言學校是XXX,位於XX街。結束四個月的語言課程後我會就讀XXX學院,開始半年的彩妝技術進修。那是一所在本地很有名的彩妝學院。我的個性比較文靜,喜歡閱讀,看電影及藝術等靜態活動。我是很重視別人感受及重視生活品質的人,所以如果我住在你家,我會把你的房子維持得像你離開那天一樣,甚至更好。基於互信的立場,我希望你能信任我可以做得到。我的仲介人員安排我跟一個有三個小孩的印度人家庭住在一起,地點在XXstation附近。他們對我還不錯,但是提共的食物很不好。而且隔音差得令人難以置信,重視隱私的我並不希望干擾到彼此。基於以上這兩個原因我希望可以自己搬出來。

我需要一些幫忙才能完成這封信,但我希望你知道我是很有誠意想租下你的房子。

我預計搬進來的日期是22/10/10

預計搬出的日期是31/07/2011

如果你決定讓我搬進你的房子,我會留下我的手機號碼及skype,以確保你能夠隨時確認房子的狀況,謝謝

以上

10萬火急,贈20點,謝謝各位

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Thomas先生您好

Dear Mr. Thomas,

How are you sir? From your letter I could tell you have earnest feelings toward your apartment. I can understand how you feel, after all you have spent so much time in the house, to certain degree the house is like part of the family. It is absolutely important to have someone who will really take good care of the house like it's her own family.

I assume you get many offers to rent the house , and I certainly am one of them. I am a girl who came from Taiwan. I'm twenty seven years old. I used to work for a cosmetics company in Taiwan. I finished my work in August and just arrived here on Sept 22. The purpose of staying here is to improve my English ability. My language school is XXXX located on xxx St., When I finish my English lessons in four months I'll be attending xxxx College to start my study of Cosmetic beautification for six months. The college is a locally known beautitian college. I am a quiet person, I like reading, wactching movies and art, all non athletic activities. I care about other's feeling and pay attention to quality of living. If you let me live in yourhouse, I will maintian it in a way that when I leave, It will be like I've never been there or better. I hope you believe that I can be trusted. My agent arranged for me to stay with an Indian family that has 3 childrenwhich located near xxxx station. They are very nice to me; but I found their food intolerable. The sound barrier of the rooms are unbelievably bad.In order to have my own privacy and respect theirs. I decided that I should move out of there.

I needed some help to complete this letter, I hope that you realize that I am really sincere about renting your room.

My expected move in date is :October 10, 2010

My expected move out date is: July 31, 2011

I you decide to let me move in, I will leave my cell phoe number and skype connection to ensure that you can check in on the house at all times.

Thank you very much!!

Sincerely, (妳的名子)

Source(s): 自己翻的,希望幫得上忙.