Grant Fuhr Most Over Rated of all time?

With his below average stats of over 3.60 GAA and a pitiful .883 save percentage nothing would convince me that he was any thing but average at best . He played on a team that scored 6-7 goals a game. Any goaltender would have won with that team in front of him.When he was in Buffalo he lost his only 4 playoff... show more With his below average stats of over 3.60 GAA and a pitiful .883 save percentage nothing would convince me that he was any thing but average at best . He played on a team that scored 6-7 goals a game. Any goaltender would have won with that team in front of him.When he was in Buffalo he lost his only 4 playoff games all by the score of 4-3 . So where was the greatness there? Does he deserve to be in the hall?...noway
In 1988 he won a vezina with a pitiful 3.43 GAA and an even uglier .881 save pecentage.
Update: Roy's stats were much better that year by the way