Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 10 years ago

Criminal Minds JJ job question?

I am a freshman in high school. I wanna start getting ready for college and my life. I love Criminal Minds and wanna do the BAU job for the FBI. What kind of job does JJ have in that show..

what do i have to do in high school to get ready for this type of work? this is my dream job

I am not basing it on TV i always wanted to work with crime and be a part of the fbi. the show may be fake but the fbi is not.

Favorite Answer

JJ has a fictional job. It is a fictional show. Please do not make career choices based upon television. It is not real.

EDIT: If you want a career in the FBI, just study hard and get good grades so you can get into a good college. Study a foreign language--that might help.

You will need to get into a good college, and do well so you can get into a good law school. Or you could study to be an accountant and get a CPA designation. The FBI hires few non-lawyer, non-accountants for entry level agent positions. Others have significant life experience in a narrow area of specialty.

Source(s): My own career and colleagues.

1

Source(s): Criminal Records Search Database - http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?jAzH

JJ's job actually isn't fictional.