How can I test if my son is gay?

I am worried my son might be gay. I want to get him checked by a doctor. Is it possible to get a hormone check? A vocal cord check? He has narrow shoulders, no muscles and blue eyes. He has a 'tenor' voice.

How can I test if my son is gay?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

this is simple.

Create a clay volcano. then get some baking soda and vinegar. then while this is erupting see if he is sucking a dick.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

None of that stuff could account for being gay. Also, you can't get a doctor's check up for it. It's not like you can get a cure for it. And if you find out that he really is gay, then you had better damn well accept that. If he isn't, which is more likely from the description you supplied, then there's nothing to worry about. Not that there was in the first place.

• 9 years ago

Well you can buy this test in stores. It's like a pregnancy test, make him pee on it and it will either say 'Gay positive' or 'Gay negative'. Loljk. Oh well if he's gay? And those things you mentioned DON'T make him gay at all. All those features, narrow shoulders, no muscles, blue eyes and a 'tenor' voice he has because of his DNA. Oh I wonder where his DNA comes from? Oh yeah, HIS PARENTS.

• 9 years ago

Have him pee on a gay test...test him on showtunes---OOOH! See if he can do hair! See if he looks good in women's clothes, especially jeans. What else?

There is no way to 'test' if your son is gay but to ask him. Will you still love him if he's gay? I think you'll support him if he's a murderer but not if he's gay..how sad

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

You Are Gay

• 9 years ago

you son should help you get lemon juice and vinegar mixed with dog food all boiling in water. keep stirring for several hours. if throughout this your son is too busy sucking **** then he is indeed gay.

• 9 years ago

um y are u worried!?who cares if ur son is gay,its life.and theirs no tests to tell.if his own mother hates him for being gay he's gonna hate himself.iam 16 and my parents KICKED ME OUT because iam a lesbian. and now iam living with my friend's family,because they dont care if iam lez.my parents messed me up bad.and now i dont even speak to anyone thats related to me

• Luke B
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I think that the one to be tested is you, what a hell is going to change for you if he's gay? The fact he has no muscle make me think he's straight.

• 9 years ago

well it's a timed test.

25 minutes for Part 1: Boys

25 minutes for Part 2: Fashion

25 minutes for Part 3: Flamboyance Level

and finally 30 minutes for Part 4: you can't test him. that is absurd. and there's nothing wrong with him.

Source(s): hope i helped (:
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I hope your son isn't gay so he doesn't have to put up with such an ignorant parent.

And if he is - You better grow up and realize that you're acting like the child.

• 9 years ago

Whats the ******* point of answering this when this question has been asked millions of times and it's also on yahoo answers fail!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.