What is the name of the English version of this song???!!!?

Rogelio Martinez - Tu Y Yo....

I know that i have heard this in english before! I just cant remember who sang it or whats it is in english??? please help me here!!! Thanks you!!!

heres a link to the song... ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmr590MkuYM

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

It's called You and I by Rogelio Martinez. Thalia may or may not have a cover of the same song. I haven't listened to them so, I'm not sure. But, they have the same titles. I really hope this helps! In the future, you could always use free translation to translate whole songs and large pieces of information. You could also use Google Translate but free translation is better. Have a great day! xD

EDIT: okay, i just listened to the song and it has the same feel as Still the One by Shania twain! You should look that up on youtube. This is probably what you were reminded of!

Source(s): four years of spanish
  • Diane

Yes, I think so to. It's something like, she gave me head. But I can't even begin to remember the group.