Is Chief Wahoo (Indians logo) racist?

So over the past few days i've been having a debate with some guy on YouTube who says that the Indians owners deserve to burn in hell because they use a racist name like Indians and a stereotypical logo like Chief Wahoo. I agree that Chief Wahoo is a stupid logo and they could find a better one. But the... show more So over the past few days i've been having a debate with some guy on YouTube who says that the Indians owners deserve to burn in hell because they use a racist name like Indians and a stereotypical logo like Chief Wahoo.

I agree that Chief Wahoo is a stupid logo and they could find a better one. But the name Indians has historical significance and most Native Americans refer to themselves as American Indians so i don't see how it is racist.

BQ- Would you consider the Braves tomahawk chop to be stereotypical, even though it's endorsed by the Seminole tribe?

Opinions on these matter.