? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

I seem to have digestive problems... It feels like heartburn, maybe acid reflux? What's the best natural cure?

I can feel a burning sensation above my stomach. Sometimes I wake up at 3:00 to 4:00 am with stomach pain. Tums, pepto etc. don't seem to help much. Any ideas to prevent this naturally?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Although you didn't mention what you ate, I would suggest that your problems could be from improperly combined foods. Not enough room to go into details here, but you should check out the link below and read up on how different foods should be combined to make your digestion more efficient. Digestive issues are huge and many can be relieved simply by eating the correct foods together. Good luck!

Source(s): Get a report at: www.nutritionatlast.com/report
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): Get Lasting Heartburn Freedom - http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?Dbg
  • 4 years ago

Chronic heartburn is usually from acid reflux - stomach acid is getting past the little valve and into your esophagus. You also should know some natural ways to treat your heartburn. Learn them here https://bitly.im/aME7x

The most immediate thing you can do is to stop drinking coffee and cola. Smoking is not good either, but that might be harder to stop. Don't over-eat. Don't lie down too soon after eating. Don't burp too much - this carries acid up with the burp.

heartburn the most common symptom of acid reflux disease (also known as gastroespohageal reflux disease, or GERD). Heartburn feels like a burning pain in the center of the chest. It is caused by acid from the stomach backing up into the esophagus. is a symptom of acid reflux disease (GERD) Also known as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Heartburn No More has taken a little more than a decade to complete. During this period, Jeff Martin conducted detailed trials, experiments, and studies on heartburn, acid reflux, GERD, and digestive disorders.

http://bitly.com/Best-acid-reflux-cure-official

Does Heartburn No More actually work?

Surprisingly, the steps and plans given in Heartburn No More actually work. The book has received a significantly high success rate of around 95 percent, which is more than what can be said about most other instant health remedy frauds in the market today. The treatment process given in the book has helped the author cure his condition himself, and it has done the same for several other people. The best part about the treatment given in this book is that it gives you nearly instant relief from heartburn and cures you of the disease within a very short span of time as well. However, the author is honest enough to note that the effectiveness of the treatment given in the book depends on the severity of a patient’s condition.

The effectiveness of the program outlined in the book probably comes from the author’s own personal experience with the condition and his decade-long search for a better cure. The book clearly reflects the thoroughness with which Jeff Martin has done his research. It provides extremely detailed information on heartburn and acid reflux, the current treatment programs being used and their flaws, and the treatment outlined by the author and its detailed working.

It is clearly a book that backs up its claims with a very powerful treatment program. It also sheds light on the different treatment methods being used today. Nevertheless, you should remember that the effectiveness of the program is dependent on you alone. Heartburn No More is an investment in terms of time, money, and effort, and you should make the investment if you are ready to change your life completely.

Source(s):

Free Video Reveals 1 Unusual Tip To Quickly Cure Your Acid Reflux & Enjoy Permanent Freedom From Heartburn In 48 Hours - Guaranteed! - Download here: http://bitly.com/Best-acid-reflux-cure-official

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Dear Acid Reflux and Heartburn Sufferer,

You're about to discover what might be the most powerful acid reflux system ever developed. It's the same system thousands of people, just like you, used to permanently cure their acid reflux and heartburn and achieved permanent freedom from most digestive disorders.

Heartburn No More - http://tinyurl.com/CureYourAcidRefluxOfficial

My name is Jeff Martin and over the past 11 years, through a long process of trial, error and experimentation, I have developed a sure-fire, 100% guaranteed, clinically researched system that is backed by 35,000+ hours of intense medical research for eliminating acid reflux and heartburn for good. This is a very rare, highly unique and potently powerful acid reflux healing system, which very few people even know exists...

If you would like to learn how to cure your acid reflux and heartburn permanently... without drugs, without antacids, and without any side effects, then this will be the most important letter you will ever read. I guarantee it and I've got the results to prove it!

Heartburn No More™ System - http://tinyurl.com/CureYourAcidRefluxOfficial

P/s: Life is Too Short to Try And Cure Acid Reflux On Your Own Through Trial And Error. Take Charge Over Your Acid Reflux and Heartburn Right Now And Follow a Proven Step-By-Step System!

Jeff Martin,

Medical researcher, nutritionist and author of the Heartburn No More™ system

Source(s):

Free Video Reveals - http://tinyurl.com/CureYourAcidRefluxOfficial

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hope this helps you. Try to avoid prescribed medication, they have too many side effects and create other bothersome conditions. My friend’s mom uses Evolv to alleviate her Acid Reflux. She’s had Reflux for many years and used to take Prilosec, she has now found that Evolv works best for her and its all natural; w/ no side effects to her system. Evolv has 7 natural enzymes that have a lot to do with the digestive processes in stomach and intestines. The research shows that the formula in Evolv Increases Circulation, Rid Body of Toxins & Free Radicals, Fights Fatigue, Improve Mental Clarity and best of all it taste just like natural spring water so you won't have to get used any new taste. The formula based in Evolv is called Archaea Active. All Natural, No Calories, Sugar, Caffeine, Sodium. It's a little pricey but worth it. Good Luck!

Source(s): Formula research: www.ArchaeaActive.com Buy/purchase visit: www.Quick.MyEvolv.com
  • 9 years ago

Eat more vegies and fruit they r alkaline in nature. Also dont eat within 3 hrs of sleeping

• 9 years ago

It isn't a cure but peppermint is very good at relieving the feeling. If it continues though speak to your GP and he/she could prescribe something for you

• 9 years ago

eat alkaline foods, or drink lots of water.

• 9 years ago

take little amount ginger and garlic in your food

little amount pepper also

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.