Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 9 years ago

Do you believe in a prophecy that Israel will end?????????????

Because I read on Internet, that jews believe Israel will end, and they'll live for 76 years and will end on 2020...

So do you believe in that?? is it true??

No it will end believe me ! :D

• kismet
    Favorite Answer

Do not believe everything you read on the internet. There is no such prophecy in Judaism.

Source(s): I am Jewish...

No God said he is giving Israel to the Jews Forever

1

Source(s): End Times Prediction http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy/?w3u8

This is true,

CIA report issued in July 2009 confirms that it will end in less than 20 years

The decline of Israel will start in 2012 it will last for 10 years to 2022, then, betmish

Jews believe Israel will end in 20020, so will the rest of the world, it even says so in Genesis chapter 212.

The jews= believe their country wont last 70 years

Muslims= believe that its very soon

Secular scholars= believe its going down around 2022

Its only the extremist christians that still have a hope.

You should be related to Azzam Pasha, who belived the same in 1948:II

In May 15, 1948, exactly 24 hours after the State of Israel came into existence, Azzam Pasha, Secretary General of the Arab League,

declared to a tiny new country founded upon the ashes of the Holocaust:

“This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre.”

• dandyl

To answer you, I believe in the truth, that Israel is here to stay and that Israel will just get stronger.

Lol, no where on the internet does it say that the Jews believe that Israel will end in 76 years, its only in your dreams dear.

I personally have predicted the end of ersatz israel. I based it on financial data, immigration levels, man power shortages; growing international pressure; growing strength of Palestinian influence; growing strength of Apartheid israel enemies. I have also read proximate expected dates from the Internet. Everyone does seem to agree on 10 years further. That would be your 2020 date.

As I have stated in the past, I remain positive and hope for a shorter time span.