atheists, muslims, christians. jews.. bla bla.. pls pls pls answer this question..?

is there anything wrong in wearing a ring other than the wedding ring on your ring finger..??

Best Answer

No and Nothing Biblical about it either that I know of.

Do you know why the wedding ring is put on That finger?

The wedding ring is a symbol of Love everlasting.

And there are only one finger on each hand that has an artery running directly to the heart -- and that is the ring finger on either hand :-)

According to islam - No. Wedding rings are not really established in our customs - although many muslims do wear one.

Its strange that you are asking all types of people. If there is only one truth then how can you ask a mix of truth and falsehood. How do you know which one will be the truthful answer?

You can only do that by exploring which religion speaks the truth.

I advise you to seek the truth

Source(s): Good resource: islamreligion.com and understand-islam.net

...

Ok, to jump right in.

Ask an Athiest: To athiests (Correct me if I'm wrong here), the word "Wrong" would probably apply to things like molestation of children, murder, rape, theft... etc. Wearing another ring? Probably not.

Ask a Jew: Me... me no afford reeng. Me use string. Work good. Stay on.

Ask a Christian: Depends on the context. Another wedding ring? No. Otherwise? Sure, why not?

Source(s): Former agnostic of 12 1/2 Christian of 2 years.
  • Even if there is, who cares?

It is not though in my religion. hinduism. It doesn't mater. putting a ring is just a culture of some coutries and some places, not everywhere. so how can it be mandatory?

I wear rings only on that finger.. they look silly elsewhere.. who cares?!

Source(s): devoted hindu.
  • Corey

No. If it looks like a wedding ring, though, you'll be giving people the impression that you're married.

• Enigma

No because I like the ringing tone.

That would depend on what exactly you believe the ring signifies from your heart...

No. Why?

You pretending to be married?

Or

Pretending to be a widower/widow so you can get the sympathy vote and maybe get a lil some some?

They're your fingers. What do I care what you put on them?

no... why would you even think its wrong? its just a ring...