On October 13th, 2010, aliens will be making themselves known to the world. Are you ready to meet them?

A former North American Aerospace Defense (NORAD) officer has come forward saying that he has been in contact with aliens, and that they have decided to probe their existence by making themselves known to the world on October 13, 2010.

http://www.unexplainable.net/UFO-Alien/Ex-Norad-Of...

The channeler has revealed that an alien race known as the 'Transcenders' will be making an appearance here on Earth in a way that will remove all doubt that aliens exist for millions of Americans and others worldwide. The mysterious and somehow vaguely ominous declaration begs the question, are we ready for such an alien visit? And if we aren't ready yet, what changes must our culture make before we can be comfortable with ourselves in the growing cosmic stage.

Favorite Answer

That is hogwash.

Aliens are fallen angels aka demons.

You have been reading too many scifi books.

You are a riot though.lol

Source(s): do not believe this girl she has been hypnotized by this author of these bogus lies trust in the Lord and do not fear aliens if you belong to Jesus you will not be harmed by anything. Camille Christian that knows this is not true about aliens invading us.

Truly , the idiots on here are abunch of morons. I believe in GOD but yet there are too many questions that can't be explained. I looked into the 2012 theories..Clearly I don't know what might happen , yet if nothing was too happen ..why is the government scrambling..Why did Google SKY take a chunk out of the sky that we can't see..Hmmm Is there a Planet X coming..Is there ships up there just watching..No one knows as the public , but when an Ex-NORAD military guy says what he has said and wrote a book and gives a guess on a prediction...and then the crazy Sylvia Brown (although) she is a nut sometimes..actuallt said in 2005 that the ALIENS would be here in 2010..Very strange..Do you really think we are ALONE....Seriously....Another thought or Un-Thought is how could Egyptians..build something like the pyramids with no machinery.....NO WAY...SIMPLE man built those structures..as well as there is evidence of Towers and buildings on the moon..and yet NASA-Government trys to hide it....What will it take to convince those that we are not alone.. I have more faith in an ALIEN than I do , MY own government....They are hear to help, repair and make peace and we will see....Unless our stupid people start a WAR then we are all dead. They are here to save us from 2012...where they can.....Prepare for Marshal Law..as if they come..the government will freak and prob still lie about their existence.....

Prepare now..Only 11 days to the NEW WORLD ORDER returns

Damnit Janet! I thought you said 'Transgender' and we'd get some cool Rocky Horror type aliens, but no :(

Sure, we'll be fine, its not like Frank N Furters coming :/

Source(s): disappointment
  • binx

I don't know but check this pic out refurring to it, really funny

http://paranoidnews.org/2010/09/aw-crap-now-americ...

oh I've been waiting for this time to come out in the open to the whole world.... I am the chosen one :)))

I knew about it a long time ago...... since the time I dig in the bible... hehe

• Emma

Yes. I am also ready to party with the unicorns and see a baseball game with my leprechaun friends.

Well contact me and for money I will look after you. I also have a pink unicorn for sale in my backyard and fairies in my garden.

Send me money and i will send fairies over to you.

Sorry but if you believe this guy with what evidence/ then you will believe anything.

If i thought that would happen i might've cared but its a conspiracy so i take it for a load of rubbish :/

I hope they have good looking alien women...

I'll bring the popcorn