You asked, "How do I deny", not "How do I refute". I don't have the knowledge that you evidently have on the subject, so I think you are baiting creationists into an argument -- thus trolling.
But, to "deny" is different than to "refute", so here are seven ways that you can "deny":
1. Satan put them fossils here to deceive us. (A Catholic Priest actually told me this to my face, one time!)
2. Point out the flaws of the Evolution theory. There are many; it is far from perfected, regardless of what the Evolutionists choose to believe. Then make the statement that as these errors exist, that makes the entire theory wrong.
3. Somewhere in those Creationists journals is information that purports to completely debunk Carbon Dating.
4. Redefine the laws of science. For example, I was once told that "the third law of thermodynamics" states that "all things are in a constant state of decay", thus how is it possible that we came from less organized (single-cell) creature to a more complex, organized multi-cellular creature? (Now, do keep in mind, that the above is a gross misquote of the third law of thermodynamics, and thermodynamics is not a biological science).
5. Compare apples to oranges: See above; How can a car be made without an engineer? How can the pyramids build themselves? Can you tell me that wind and erosion could have created the face of the Sphynx or Mount Rushmore? (Note: These tactics seem logical at the presentation, but fail miserably under scrutiny, but they do make for nice sideshows).
6. Memorize and quote the first chapter of Genesis.
7. Say, "get the behind me satan, you worker of iniquity" and all those other biblical quotes Christians are taught to throw at things they don't understand.
And, that should just about do it, as that is what the creationists are already doing, so there ya go.
Oh, whow! Seven! Seven days, seven seals, the holy number -- Hey, I'm on to something! I wonder how much money I could scratch off the gullible with this .... hmmmm .....