Christians, How do I deny evolution evidence?

I'm just curious to know what creationist religious people believe these fossils actually are? are they just funny looking humans? or are they completely faked by scientists? or what explanation is used by your religious community to deny this evidence? The fossil evidence I'm referring to is fossils... show more I'm just curious to know what creationist religious people believe these fossils actually are? are they just funny looking humans? or are they completely faked by scientists? or what explanation is used by your religious community to deny this evidence?

The fossil evidence I'm referring to is fossils Like Neanderthal fossils and homo erectus fossils etc.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hum...

Ive just been wondering this for a while now, Thanks in advance.
Update: No there is no link between Cro-Magnon and Neanderthals since they are cousins not directly related.
They both evolved from Homo erectus, as proven by the fossil record.
Erectus split into 3 continents, one went to africa and evolved into Cro-Magnon and one went to europe and evolved into Neanderthals.
Update 2: To all the people talking about "missing links" and no fossil evidence... I just posted a URL in my original question to images of the fossils and links... Just because there are missing links between the fossils we found doesn't mean anything. We cant find every single fossils of every creature... show more To all the people talking about "missing links" and no fossil evidence...
I just posted a URL in my original question to images of the fossils and links...
Just because there are missing links between the fossils we found doesn't mean anything. We cant find every single fossils of every creature that ever lived in the chain between primate and human lol

Also... chromosomes can mutate to a point that the species can no longer breed with each other, hence cats and dogs. Do your research ext time.