J.B. asked in Entertainment & MusicRadio · 9 years ago

How can I appreciate Taylor Swift's music more?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

You have to find a song you can relate to (for me its all of them lol) if ur young and starting highschool that would be "Fifteen" if youve been cheated on and u want like an in ur face u suck kinda song lol that would be "Should've Said No" or "Picture to Burn" if theres a guy whose always making u feel like crap and u just keep dealing with it but u dont want to anymore that wud b "Tell Me Why" and "You're Not Sorry" if ur feeling like ur falling in love but ur hesitant.. or the guy is hesitant for that mater it wud be "Jump Then Fall" and "Mine" you just have to find a good one that you can relate to.. most of her best ones are some i just mentioned that aren't on the radio.. "i'd Lie" is also a god one that can b found on youtube the rest u can download from anywhere that has music itunes,limewire, etc. really listen to the lyrics not just the music and trust me youll grow to love her.. i wasnt all that into her with teardrops on my guitar but now she is my absoloute favorite!!!!! you can also get into it more by pre-ordering her new CD Speak Now here http://www.taylorconnect.com/profile/store/9653 It will have Mine on it along with the song she sang at the VMAs this year "Innocent" and the song "Spraks Fly" that you can find on youtube and its much more adult then all her other songs.. shes definitely growing as an aritst and I thinkt his CD will be the most mature so I'm sure youll love it!

• 9 years ago

on the surface Taylor's songs are just normal country/pop songs but if you actually listen to the words and watch videos where she talks about where her inspiration came for a song you will definitely appreciate it more.

For example

White Horse is about the saddest moment in a breakup when you realize the person isnt who you always thought they were

Mine is about how she still has hope that she will one day find a guy that will truly love her

Fearless is about how shes always been so scared of love and wants to run away from it but she finally met the right person and isnt scared to fall in love with him

• 9 years ago

You could listen to it over, and over, again, But you may try jumping out of the window or pulling your hair out before the dang song is over after the 3rd time,

Her music just relates to teenage girls, you shouldn’t have to do that to yourself

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Listen with a paper bag over your head

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jv
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Become a 14 year old girl.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't listen to her. You can learn to love her at a distance. That way she's cute and perky and you don't have to worry about that pesky crappy music.

• 9 years ago

Just keep listening to it. I'm a teen guy and I love it so much.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

every body has an opinion on everything in their lives, so, you must make up your own mind about your opinions and not use others advice for making decisions............use your own mind, it will work, try it, you might like it!

Source(s): janniejo
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

ear phones

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why would you do that :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.