North Indians, Middle Eastern people, Southern Europeans and Mestizo Hispanics, do they look the same really?

I am a North Indian guy and I get mistaken for Hispanic quiet a lot, after that it is Middle Eastern and then Southern European. Anyways I notice it happens a lot with the women too. Now I am wondering, even living in a diverse area and going to different places, Hispanics have mixed me up for Hispanic and Middle... show more I am a North Indian guy and I get mistaken for Hispanic quiet a lot, after that it is Middle Eastern and then Southern European. Anyways I notice it happens a lot with the women too. Now I am wondering, even living in a diverse area and going to different places, Hispanics have mixed me up for Hispanic and Middle Eastern people for Middle Eastern.

Of course people say they differentiate based on accents but living in the US, when you have an American accent, it becomes tougher to tell the difference. Even living in diverse areas I can't tell a North Indian from a Hispanic or a Southern European.

Anyways I was wondering, can you tell the difference in most cases?