Do you think O.J. Simpson "did it"?

That is, kill Nicole Brown & Ronald Goldman.

Read the reviews on this book, and maybe even the book, and tell me what your answer is.

http://www.amazon.com/Outrage-Five-Reasons-Simpson...

Outrage: The Five Reasons Why O. J. Simpson Got Away with Murder

My question is, if his Mom knew he was a possible crazy person (my nice way of saying ps--hopath), then why didn't she bring that up in trial? Why is it that celebs have their past so well-hidden but regular people have to worry the prosecutor knows everything about them?

btw, I hope L. Lohan gets a year in jail. She's very unstable. Obvious counseling to consider, right?

Favorite Answer

I find it hard to believe that there's anyone left who DOESN'T think he did it. And he basically admitted to doing it in his book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Did_It

I'm not really sure, but I wouldn't doubt if he was really guilty. It took a year to finish that trial after the murder. They could have messed up the evidence for him (if you watched the live trial).

He had brilliant lawyers defending him, so that could have got him off.

he isn't desperate in simple terms grasping. HE CLAIMS THAT the money HE gained FROM the strengthen ON THAT e book WENT INTO have confidence money FOR HIS infants and then HE pronounced HE PAID OFF HIS abode. that's BLOOD money AND HE looks PROUD HE have been given AWAY WITH homicide. it incredibly is extremely unhappy yet he will have ONE opt to respond to TO THAT is conscious the actual answer....GOD AND HE can not cover FROM HIM.

Yup

i think almost everyone says the f u c k word too much and thats what did it ID BLAME GODS HANDIWORK AND WHY DWELL ON IT AND WHY DO YOU LIKE FOOTBALL GAMES FOR??? AND SOMEONE INVENTED TYPEWRITERS GOD.... This is 2010 the past is gone forever.... tomorrow is the past the next day is in the past we all live in the past ... next year makes this year the past that will be past.....

whos orange juice simson?

lol jk jk

idk. wasn't that like 20 years ago?

• Em

Personally, yes, I think he did it

• ?

yes

Yep. Has nothin' to do with his color. I think he's a psychopath.

Oh yeah.