Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 9 years ago

Where are sources and information to build solar panels, that is diy solar panels?

I am looking for information to make and install my own solar panels. I am interested in a do it yourself solution to install solar panels.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ranger
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Google your question. There are over one million sites on the enter net explaining how to hook up solar panels and the equipment needed.

If you want to make the solar cells, you can't without a mulit million dollar laboratory / factory to grow the silicon crystals and other things required. You can buy the individual cells and then solder them together if you wish. Just hook them in parallel or series depending on the wattage you require.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Create Solar Panel At Home - http://www.CreateHomeSolar.com

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Guide To Solar Power - http://SolarPower.duebq.com/?KUG
  • 3 years ago

I worked for a plumbing provider that presented warm water image voltaic panel installs and replacements. i've got replaced completely stable image voltaic panels for individuals who wanted to enhance to the main cutting-edge. We had piles and lumps of panels out in the back of the shop. We use to scrap the copper and sell the glass panes. some human beings could ask to scavenge panels and the boss could enable them to have it low priced, just to flow many of the stuff. i could do the comparable. i could stumble on a close by installer and notice what they do with the leftovers. risk is, in case you searched diligently, you are going to be able to desire to probable locate panels in stable shape and use them to supplement your power utilization. submit to in recommendations, image voltaic warm water equipment are very different from widely used structures. they often have a plenty better storage tank. commonly eighty-one hundred twenty gallons whilst in comparison with 40. they have a circulating pump and temperature sensors to flow the heated water from the panel into the tank. those better warm water warmers/tanks have plenty extra suitable storage and insulation to maintain the water temperature it extremely is generated for the duration of the day to final into the night whilst persons are living house to apply the bathe and wash outfits to take earnings of image voltaic warmth. it is not merely a count number of having a panel and slapping it up. there is are technical aspects that could desire to be observed and in case you do not comprehend them, i could propose against doing it your self. learn up on it and notice if it is something you go with directly to handle on your own beforehand you go too some distance doing legwork to be certain information that could desire to be fee prohibitive or too complicated. stable success.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.