High Schools in Laredo TX. Class of 79 or 80.?

I am trying to locate a friend that I met at the University of Houston in 1980. I know that she finished High School in Laredo before starting at the U of H. Her name is Garcie Gonzalez. I know she had brother that lived in Houston and she mentioned other sisters. I assume that she is married now. If anyone have any suggestions on how I could find her, please let me know. She looked like a small version Kate Jackson from the 1976 Charlie's Angels. If I remember correctly that had moved to Laredo from Mexico so she went to school in Laredo for the last 2 or 3 years of high school. If I remember correctly her middle name is Seguín or something like that.

Thank you

Favorite Answer

try facebook everyone is on there

• borth

you're saying in-college suspension supervisor and supervisor Joshua ...and a " college Police Officer " which does not mean COP yet ought to intend like a secure practices safeguard, you're very complicated to assert the least ... and ranting , nor does this have any venture to do with politics !

• Alina

you should try looking for her through all of the social networks just in case if not then you will probably have to pay to do a people finder but they are almost always accurate good luck