My WWE Friday night Smackdown.32nd Smackdown.Is it good?

GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long WWE Chairman-Mr McMahon Champions ----------------- World Heavyweight champion-AJ Styles Unified tag team champions-Chris Jericho and Edge Intercontinental champion-Rey Mysterio Womens champion-Mickie James Womens tag team champions-Angelina Love and Melina Promo 1-LayCool... show more GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long
WWE Chairman-Mr McMahon

Champions
-----------------
World Heavyweight champion-AJ Styles
Unified tag team champions-Chris Jericho and Edge
Intercontinental champion-Rey Mysterio
Womens champion-Mickie James
Womens tag team champions-Angelina Love and Melina

Promo 1-LayCool and the Beautiful People comes out.Layla says "this past Sunday, me and Michelle felt embarassed when Angelina Love and Melina stripped us to our bra and panties".Velvet Sky says "and last week on Smackdown, they covered us in green ooze, making us look less than beautiful".Lacey Von Erich says "Bound for Glory was supposed to be our night"! Michelle McCool says "we were supposed to win the Womens title and the Womens tag team titles".Layla says "up next, I'm gonna beat Piggie James and afterwards, we can give her a makeover"!

Match 1-Layla accompanied by Michelle McCool and the Beautiful People(heels) vs Mickie James(face)-winner Mickie James
Post Match-LayCool and the Beautiful People attempt to assault Mickie, but Mickie escapes.Lacey says "Mickie, I know I can beat you! I challenge you for the Womens title at Fully Loaded".Mickie says "Lacey, I accept your challenge"!

Match 2-Intercontinental title-Falls Count Anywhere-Finlay(heel) vs Shelton Benjamin(face) vs Rey Mysterio(face)-winner Rey Mysterio

Promo 2-AJ Styles comes out.AJ says "5 nights ago at Bound for Glory, I defeated Kane to become the new World Heavyweight champion.In 23 days at Fully Loaded, I will defend the World Heavyweight championship to Kanes brother, Undertaker.The man who is 18-0 at Wrestlemania.The man who beat HHH and Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26 to extend the streak to 18-0 when the world thought it as over.Undertaker has been in the pro wrestling business for 20 years.In 20 years, many things have come and gone.Presidents, movie stars, wrestlers, wrestling promotions.But what has remained? There is only 1 answer to that question and that is the Undertaker! Undertaker, at Fully Loaded, I will beat you and prove to the world that I'm the greatest in this business"! Teddy Long comes out.Teddy says "before you do that, you have to successfully defend to Kane next week.Later tonight, Undertaker will take on Snitsky".

Match 3-The Bashams, Scott Steiner, and Booker T(faces) vs La Resistance, William Regal, and Ezekiel Jackson(heels)-winners La Resistance, William Regal, and Ezekiel Jackson

Match 4-Snitsky(heel) vs Undertaker(face)-winner Undertaker