My WWE Friday night Smackdown.32nd Smackdown.Is it good?

GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long

WWE Chairman-Mr McMahon

Champions

-----------------

World Heavyweight champion-AJ Styles

Unified tag team champions-Chris Jericho and Edge

Intercontinental champion-Rey Mysterio

Womens champion-Mickie James

Womens tag team champions-Angelina Love and Melina

Promo 1-LayCool and the Beautiful People comes out.Layla says "this past Sunday, me and Michelle felt embarassed when Angelina Love and Melina stripped us to our bra and panties".Velvet Sky says "and last week on Smackdown, they covered us in green ooze, making us look less than beautiful".Lacey Von Erich says "Bound for Glory was supposed to be our night"! Michelle McCool says "we were supposed to win the Womens title and the Womens tag team titles".Layla says "up next, I'm gonna beat Piggie James and afterwards, we can give her a makeover"!

Match 1-Layla accompanied by Michelle McCool and the Beautiful People(heels) vs Mickie James(face)-winner Mickie James

Post Match-LayCool and the Beautiful People attempt to assault Mickie, but Mickie escapes.Lacey says "Mickie, I know I can beat you! I challenge you for the Womens title at Fully Loaded".Mickie says "Lacey, I accept your challenge"!

Match 2-Intercontinental title-Falls Count Anywhere-Finlay(heel) vs Shelton Benjamin(face) vs Rey Mysterio(face)-winner Rey Mysterio

Promo 2-AJ Styles comes out.AJ says "5 nights ago at Bound for Glory, I defeated Kane to become the new World Heavyweight champion.In 23 days at Fully Loaded, I will defend the World Heavyweight championship to Kanes brother, Undertaker.The man who is 18-0 at Wrestlemania.The man who beat HHH and Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26 to extend the streak to 18-0 when the world thought it as over.Undertaker has been in the pro wrestling business for 20 years.In 20 years, many things have come and gone.Presidents, movie stars, wrestlers, wrestling promotions.But what has remained? There is only 1 answer to that question and that is the Undertaker! Undertaker, at Fully Loaded, I will beat you and prove to the world that I'm the greatest in this business"! Teddy Long comes out.Teddy says "before you do that, you have to successfully defend to Kane next week.Later tonight, Undertaker will take on Snitsky".

Match 3-The Bashams, Scott Steiner, and Booker T(faces) vs La Resistance, William Regal, and Ezekiel Jackson(heels)-winners La Resistance, William Regal, and Ezekiel Jackson

Match 4-Snitsky(heel) vs Undertaker(face)-winner Undertaker

Best Answer

Promo 1-LayCool and the Beautiful People comes out.Layla says "this past Sunday, me and Michelle felt embarassed when Angelina Love and Melina stripped us to our bra and panties".Velvet Sky says "and last week on Smackdown, they covered us in green ooze, making us look less than beautiful".Lacey Von Erich says "Bound for Glory was supposed to be our night"! Michelle McCool says "we were supposed to win the Womens title and the Womens tag team titles".Layla says "up next, I'm gonna beat Piggie James and afterwards, we can give her a makeover"! 9/10

Post Match-LayCool and the Beautiful People attempt to assault Mickie, but Mickie escapes.Lacey says "Mickie, I know I can beat you! I challenge you for the Womens title at Fully Loaded".Mickie says "Lacey, I accept your challenge"! 8.8/10

Match 2-Intercontinental title-Falls Count Anywhere-Finlay(heel) vs Shelton Benjamin(face) vs Rey Mysterio(face)-winner Rey Mysterio 9.5/10

Promo 2-AJ Styles comes out.AJ says "5 nights ago at Bound for Glory, I defeated Kane to become the new World Heavyweight champion.In 23 days at Fully Loaded, I will defend the World Heavyweight championship to Kanes brother, Undertaker.The man who is 18-0 at Wrestlemania.The man who beat HHH and Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26 to extend the streak to 18-0 when the world thought it as over.Undertaker has been in the pro wrestling business for 20 years.In 20 years, many things have come and gone.Presidents, movie stars, wrestlers, wrestling promotions.But what has remained? There is only 1 answer to that question and that is the Undertaker! Undertaker, at Fully Loaded, I will beat you and prove to the world that I'm the greatest in this business"! Teddy Long comes out.Teddy says "before you do that, you have to successfully defend to Kane next week.Later tonight, Undertaker will take on Snitsky". 10/10

Match 3-The Bashams, Scott Steiner, and Booker T(faces) vs La Resistance, William Regal, and Ezekiel Jackson(heels)-winners La Resistance, William Regal, and Ezekiel Jackson 9/10

Match 4-Snitsky(heel) vs Undertaker(face)-winner Undertaker 9.6/10

Best match:Match 4-Snitsky(heel) vs Undertaker(face)-winner Undertaker 9.6/10

Best Promo:Promo 2-AJ Styles comes out.AJ says "5 nights ago at Bound for Glory, I defeated Kane to become the new World Heavyweight champion.In 23 days at Fully Loaded, I will defend the World Heavyweight championship to Kanes brother, Undertaker.The man who is 18-0 at Wrestlemania.The man who beat HHH and Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26 to extend the streak to 18-0 when the world thought it as over.Undertaker has been in the pro wrestling business for 20 years.In 20 years, many things have come and gone.Presidents, movie stars, wrestlers, wrestling promotions.But what has remained? There is only 1 answer to that question and that is the Undertaker! Undertaker, at Fully Loaded, I will beat you and prove to the world that I'm the greatest in this business"! Teddy Long comes out.Teddy says "before you do that, you have to successfully defend to Kane next week.Later tonight, Undertaker will take on Snitsky

Pretty good show

Match 1: 9/10 Good womans match

Match 2: 10/10 Amazing Triple threat match

Match 3: 8.5/10 Good Tag match

Match 4:10/10 Snitsky was no match for The Phenom

Never before has AJ Styles ever face a biggest challenge like this, in his professional wrestling career,No-body believes he could defeat "The Demon of Death Valley. With some saying it's only a matter of time before Undertaker reigns as Champion once again.Styles won over a few doubters with his fearless attitude, and embraces the opportunity, to once again create a legacy for himself. Fan favorite GM who is beloved by others announced a enormous Main event for next week.

Source(s): Remarkable show 10/10

Promo 1-9/10

LayCool and the Beautiful People are upset and angry and they are 5 beautiful women that you don't want to upset

Match 1-9/10

Post Match-9/10

Match 2-10/10

Best match of the night

Promo 2-10/10

Best promo of the night

Match 3-8/10

Match 4-8/10

Undertaker starts the match out dominating, about 5 minutes, until Snitsky takes control and keeps control for about 8 minutes.Undertaker counters a Snitsky irish whip with a ddt and Snitsky gets up, which is met by a chokeslam.Snitsky kicks out at 2.Undertaker hits a Last Ride to Snitsky and makes the cover, but Snitsky manages to get a shoulder up.Undertaker hits a tombstone in front of the bottom rope and pins Snitsky, but, Snitsky gets a foot on the bottom rope.Undertaker locks Snitsky in Hells Gate, and Snitsky passes out and the ref calls for the bell.

• Promo 1: 4/10 (I have to be honest, this promo was pretty bad. It was confusing and meaningless. It was just unnecessary)

Match 1: 7/10 (Fine Divas match)

Post: 8/10 (Nice match at Fully Loaded)

Match 2: 10/10 (Amazing match, amazing wrestlers, amazing feud. Just great)

Promo 2: 9/10 (Nice promo by AJ. Loved the announcement for the next SD!)

Match 3: 7.5/10 (Regular tag team match)

Match 4: 9/10 (Pretty good main event with The Deadman leaving victorious)

Show: 8/10

Nice show but the first promo was a bit lame.

Source(s): And that's the bottom line 'cause The Apex Predator G5 said so!

promo 1- im not even going to read that crap. 1

match 1 6 only because the winner was realistic. had you put layla as the winner this match wouldve been a 2. not even mickie james could put on a good match and lose to layla

post match- 1

match 2 10 impressive. these three could put on a great match together

promo 2 10 very impressed with this promo

match 3 6

match 4 10

total 6.3

Greatt!

10/10

Source(s): I did not read the whole thing, but at least i rated it lol..there.

Not often on Friday nights, but some Saturday nights and it so happens that tonight is the night. We have been invited to a party, it starts at 8.00pm until about 2.00 am so I don't expect we will be home much before 3.00 am. I have just spent 30 mins on the treadmill and about to do some sit-ups and press ups to make sure I'm fit enough. I will be 74 in a couple of months but I have no intention of leaving the party of life quietly and sedately. I will be a long time dead and when the fat lady sings, she sings forever.

Okay I read this and yyou champions are totally awesome man good as champions you have. Promo-1 and 2 were both 7 stars match 1 was 5 stars match 2 good superstars and type of match 9 stars then match 3 and 4 let your show down and were rushed to hard.

Promo 1 - 7/10

Match 1 - 9/10

Match 2- 10/10

Promo 2 - 10/10

Match 3 - 9/10

Match 4 - 10/10

Show - 9/10

Promo 1- 8/10

Match 1- 8/10

Match 2- 9/10

Promo 2- 9/10

Match 3- 9/10

Match 4- 8/10

good show.

Rating: 8.9/10