☆于晴 asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

自我介紹 英文翻譯 急需~

我想要翻譯我的自我介紹

希望有人能夠幫我翻譯 謝謝

內容如下

我的名字叫做Maggie 今年19歲 家裡住在台北 家裡有四個小孩 我排行老大 我來新竹念書的原因 是希望我自己可以獨立 不要成為家裡的負擔 所以我就讀夜校 希望白天可以工作 晚上的時間在來用功念書 並且順利畢業

Rating
    Favorite Answer

提醒各位回答者,請不要用翻譯機...因為文法會怪怪的...

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

My name is Maggie and I am 19 years old. I live in Taipei. There are 4 children in my family and I am the eldest. The reason I come to Xinchu to study is that I want to learn how to live independently. Also, I don't want to be a burden for my family so I go to an evening school. Therefore, I can study at night, work during the day, and then successfully graduate.

• ?

My name is Maggie, I am 19 years old, and live in Taipei. I am the eldest of the four children in the family. The reason why I came to Hsin Chu for study is I hope I can be more independent, not the burden of the family. Thus, I study in the night school, I can make use of daytime to do part time job, and nighttime to study and get diploma successfully.

• 123

My name is Maggie 19-year-old family home living in Taipei, the eldest of four children I am the reason I came to school in Hsinchu is to my own family can not become a burden independent so I want to attend evening classes during the day and night time can work to study hard and graduate

是這樣子翻譯喔

這樣翻譯比較正確喔

希望有幫到你喔

My name is known as Maggie's 19-year-old home in the home has four child I ranking leader I came to study the causes of Hsinchu is a hope that I can not become a burden on the family, so I hope you can attend night school during the day and night time work to hard and graduation