Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

☆于晴 asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

自我介紹 英文翻譯 急需~

我想要翻譯我的自我介紹

希望有人能夠幫我翻譯 謝謝

內容如下

我的名字叫做Maggie 今年19歲 家裡住在台北 家裡有四個小孩 我排行老大 我來新竹念書的原因 是希望我自己可以獨立 不要成為家裡的負擔 所以我就讀夜校 希望白天可以工作 晚上的時間在來用功念書 並且順利畢業

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

提醒各位回答者,請不要用翻譯機...因為文法會怪怪的...

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

My name is Maggie and I am 19 years old. I live in Taipei. There are 4 children in my family and I am the eldest. The reason I come to Xinchu to study is that I want to learn how to live independently. Also, I don't want to be a burden for my family so I go to an evening school. Therefore, I can study at night, work during the day, and then successfully graduate.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

我的名字叫做Maggie 今年19歲 家裡住在台北 家裡有四個小孩 我排行老大 我來新竹念書的原因 是希望我自己可以獨立 不要成為家裡的負擔 所以我就讀夜校 希望白天可以工作 晚上的時間在來用功念書 並且順利畢業

My name is Maggie, I am 19 years old, and live in Taipei. I am the eldest of the four children in the family. The reason why I came to Hsin Chu for study is I hope I can be more independent, not the burden of the family. Thus, I study in the night school, I can make use of daytime to do part time job, and nighttime to study and get diploma successfully.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

My name is Maggie 19-year-old family home living in Taipei, the eldest of four children I am the reason I came to school in Hsinchu is to my own family can not become a burden independent so I want to attend evening classes during the day and night time can work to study hard and graduate

是這樣子翻譯喔

這樣翻譯比較正確喔

希望有幫到你喔

• 1 decade ago

My name is known as Maggie's 19-year-old home in the home has four child I ranking leader I came to study the causes of Hsinchu is a hope that I can not become a burden on the family, so I hope you can attend night school during the day and night time work to hard and graduation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.