Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文句子翻譯,簡單小文章,英翻中

(1)When people find something valuable and return it to its owner,they are often given a reward.

(2)This is because the person not only found what was losr but also spent time to find its owner or take it to the police station.

(3)There was once a young boy who found a woman's purse in a shopping center.

(4)Inside the purse there was some money and the woman's driver's license.

(5)She wanted to give the boy a small reward but there were only $20 bills in the purse and thought that $20 was too much to give the boy.

1.It's my own fault, of course. I have a chain and padlock that I usually use.

2.The police officer wrote down the information about the bike-its brand,color,serial number and so on.

3.“They steal lots of bikes and then take them by truck to other cities where they sell them.”

4.To my surprise, it was my stolen bike!

1.It sat on a perch in the middle of the store, so that everyone who came into the store could see it

2.The man pulled the string on the parrot's right leg. This time the parrot said, “How are you today?”

3.”But what would happen if I pulled both strings at the same time?”

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1)When people find something valuable and return it to its owner,they are often given a reward.

人們將有價值的失物還給失主時,通常會得到些報酬

(2)This is because the person not only found what was losr but also spent time to find its owner or take it to the police station.

這不只是因為他幫失主找到物品而且他還花時間找到失主或交至警察局

(3)There was once a young boy who found a woman's purse in a shopping center.

曾有一位年輕人在購物中心撿到一位女性的皮包

(4)Inside the purse there was some money and the woman's driver's license.

皮包裡有些錢和那位女性的駕照

(5)She wanted to give the boy a small reward but there were only $20 bills in the purse and thought that $20 was too much to give the boy.

她想給這位男孩20美元當作答謝但又覺得20美元太多了

1.It's my own fault, of course. I have a chain and padlock that I usually use.

這當然是我自己的不小心, 我有組常用的鍊子和掛鎖

2.The police officer wrote down the information about the bike-its brand,color,serial number and so on.

警察先生寫下腳踏車的品牌 顏色 產品編號 和一些其他的東西

3.“They steal lots of bikes and then take them by truck to other cities where they sell them.”

他們偷很多腳踏車並用卡車將其賣至其他城市

4.To my surprise, it was my stolen bike!

令我驚訝的是,這是我被偷的那台腳踏車

1.It sat on a perch in the middle of the store, so that everyone who came into the store could see it

它被放在店中央高處,如此以來進入店裡的人都能看見它

2.The man pulled the string on the parrot's right leg. This time the parrot said, “How are you today?”

那男人拉了鸚鵡右腳上的線。 這次鸚鵡說: "你今天好嗎?"

3.”But what would happen if I pulled both strings at the same time?”

那如果我同時拉兩邊的線會怎樣?

Source(s): chen
  • 1 decade ago

(1)當人們發現有價值的東西,返回到它的主人,他們往往給予獎勵。

(2)這是因為人不僅發現了什麼 losr但也花時間來尋找它的所有人或者將其帶到了警察局。

(3)從前,有一個小男孩誰發現一名女子的錢包在一個購物中心。

(4)裡面的錢包有一些金錢和女人的駕駛執照。

(5)她想給孩子一個小獎勵,但有只是20元的錢包法案,並認為是20美元的太多了,給了這個男孩。

1.It是我自己的過錯,當然。我有一個鏈條和掛鎖,我通常使用。

2.警務人員有關的信息寫下來的自行車,它的品牌,顏色,序列號等。

3.“他們竊取大量的自行車,然後把他們用卡車運到其他城市,他們賣的。”

4.要我吃驚的是,這是我的被盜自行車!

1.It坐在棲息在中間的商店,讓大家誰進了商店可以看到它

2.人拉著弦上的鸚鵡的右腿。這一次,鸚鵡說:“怎麼你今天好嗎?”

3.“但會發生什麼,如果我把兩個字符串在同一時間?”

Source(s): ツタ
  • 1 decade ago

當人们發现事可貴和回歸它對它的所有者時,經常給他們獎勵

這是,因為人不僅發現了什麼losr,而且花费的时間找到它的所有者或把它带到警察局。

曾经有發現一個年輕男孩; 當那女孩錢包在購物中心在錢包裡面有一些钱和那位女人的汽車執照 她想給男孩小獎勵,但是只有被認為$20張的票據在錢包和$20是給的太多男孩。 他 當然我自己的缺點。 我有一個鏈子並且掛鎖警察通常寫下自己自行車它的品牌,顏色,號碼...信息 他們竊取許多自行車用卡車然后採取他們到他們賣他們的其他城市」。 對于我的意外,它是我的被竊取的自行車。它坐棲息處在商店中間,因此进入商店的每個人如果我同時,有人說 你今天如何 拉扯了兩串,但是什麼將發生能在何時

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.