Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Dragon Age: Origins--Question about possible ending with Alistair and the Grey Warden? (SPOILERS!)?

Last chance; Spoiler alerts!

Anyways, I've played through the game already, so you won't be spoiling anything for me in answering this question /directly/, don't worry. As a female elf, I know that it is not possible for me to rule alongside of Alistair. I've no delusions there. Also, I've already hardened Alistair with his family quest. Anyways, I was wondering if it is possible to have a /hardened/ Alistair remain a Grey Warden and just let Anora rule on her own? If so, please do tell if there is anything specific I must do in order to make this happen!

Thank you in advance!

Favorite Answer

You just have to kill Loghain and support Anora. Hardened Alistair will be upset that you didn't choose him, but if you have high approval it won't end your relationship. Since you hardened him it is possible to make him king and convince him to stay in the relationship, you will be mentioned in the epilogue as his mistress.

Yes. The only time Alistair won't be a warden is when he becomes King or you spare Loghain and Alistair isn't hardened (during which he leaves the party).