Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does Janet Napolitano have a husband or is she a husband?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You've seen her pictures,would you marry her?

Besides,I don't think she's lived in a State that recognizes same-sex marriages yet.Maybe then she will get married.

August

• 7 years ago

Napolitano was Arizon's Governor before being tapped for DHS. Zonies generally assume that she is a Lesbian. Most have also felt that she wants the POTUS job. As director of DHS she had incredible knowledge about the illegal alien problem along the AZ/MEX border; yet she did nothing! Zonies won't be quick to forget that!

• 7 years ago

It is because she seems to care less about family & children. It is her attitudes towards family, especially children make people wonder if she oblivious to the struggles families undergo in raising one. She seems to lack those qualities, unless to make society feels sorry. In short,

• 1 decade ago

Why do so many of the bloggers become obsessed with someone else's gender? It is a waste of time, it serves no useful purpose to continue to post this nonsense. Why would some one's gender be an issue for you? Humans are humans, what someone does, or is should not be made into an obsession by someone else, it seems that the issues that are being highlighted and denigrated are the issues the bloggers fear. And it could be a means of ascertaining how accepting the public is regarding gender issues. Time to accept reality, you are who you are, there are no exchanges in this lifetime, perhaps in another lifetime one can request their ideal sense of self, however until then, YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE. People who relentlessly focus outside themselves are operating at a low level of human existence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rumors about her sexuality have been posted all over the internet as were rumors or Condoleeza Rice's sexuality. My question for you is why you are so interested. Do you want to go out with her. Maybe she will. You never know until you ask.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe shes a lesbian =O maybe we should just let her sit in the white house and lez

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Elena Kagan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Her married Life is none of my business .

Why do Cons / Reps poke their big nose into other peoples private lives ?

Is it because they do not have a life of their own?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Javelina like she are asexual.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she may be a hermaphrodite.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.