I need help identifying an unusual aircraft?

I saw it last night while I was going for an evening walk (around 10pm). I had my earphones in, listening to a rock song, when I hear this incredibly loud roaring. I take off my earphones and look up, and what I see is a massive, at-the-time ufo. It looked cigar shaped. It was flying at such an angle that each end... show more I saw it last night while I was going for an evening walk (around 10pm). I had my earphones in, listening to a rock song, when I hear this incredibly loud roaring. I take off my earphones and look up, and what I see is a massive, at-the-time ufo. It looked cigar shaped. It was flying at such an angle that each end of the "cigar" was stretched across from each other, and tipped with glaring red lights. The craft itself appeared black. It was kind of slow. I studied the craft until it flew out of sight, and the whole time I was watching it, I was unable to confirm what the front of the craft looked like. I thought I might have glimpsed a small nose at the front of the object, which would make the overall body plan of the entity similar in shape to a boomerang.

Any response or suggestions would be appreciated!
10 answers 10