promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

stoudemire overatted?

why is this guy rated so highly. I mean the guy is not a great rebounder or a great defender. Also the guy is good on offence but some of those points belong to nash.

The guy chocked when it really counted against the lakers in the 2010 playoffs and could barely grab a rebounded

Do you agree or disagree.

also where do you rank him out of all the PF

4 Answers

Relevance
  • bubba
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He is a top 4 PF in Fantasy. He may not be a great Rebound guy, but he is not going to kill you there. Still, when a guy can score 25 or more, and shoot 50% FG and 80% FT that is going to help. Trust me in NY he is a lock for 25 points. He is Durk less a board and 50 Three-pointers.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • max p
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

NO HES A TOP PF IN THE NBA AND GETS ALOT OF POINTS HE IS NOT AS GOOD AS LETS SAY GASOL AND TIM BUT HE WILL GET THE JOB DONE HE DIDNT CHOKE THE LAKERS WERE TO GOOD IT WAS 2 AGAINST 5 ONLY STEVE NASH AND STOUDEMIRE THE OTHER PLAYERS SHOWED UP SOMETIMES

• 10 years ago

Fantasy-wise i'd take him but it is to be seen how good he is without the Suns team surrounding him. He can't play defense or rebound, as mentioned by others, which is really sad b/c he is def big and strong enough to make a difference if he wanted to.

• 10 years ago

Don't confuse real basketball to fantasy basketball. And now that he's back in that fast paced offense, I think he'll continue to put up "solid" fantasy numbers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.