Do u consider Kane & Big Show to be WWE legends?

Favorite Answer

King had a better word for both of them but it's no doubt that Kane will go down as a legend. Despite all that he's done, actually, what he hasn't done as well, will be remembered as even greater achievements.

Kane's major WWE accomplishments: 1x WWE champion (1 day), 1x WHC (MITB PPV-now).

Eliminating 11 men in 1 Royal Rumble, Runner-Up 2001 Royal Rumble, 9x Tag Team Champion, has a title of "Mr. Money In The Bank".

However, through all of those major accomplishments he had to previously put up with horrible gimmicks. Not only did he play a dentist but he had to play a fake character (Diesel) because the real counterpart had left for WCW.

Big Show, conversely, has seldom major accomplishments and easily forgotten achievements. Some major things I remember of his career: WHC match (lost) WM XXV, WM XXIV: lost to Floyd Mayweather, tag teamed with Undertaker & Kane on separate occasions and involved in the feud with Angle and Lesnar.

I'm thinking they're both shoe-in's for the HoF. For sure.

But do I consider them to be? I'd have to say yeah. Like King said, they're veterans right now. But eventually, I'm expecting them to both be inducted.

I'd say Kane moreso than Show. Kane's more over with the fans and he's a stand up guy outside the ring. From what I read, he was the one offering to job to the newbies when they had him losing every time he was on SD.

And Show's not much of a mover in the ring, but he's held his fair share of gold during his tenure in the WWE.(Even holding gold with Kane) And he's been in the WWE for a while. So yeah, I'd consider them legends. But not yet. Give it a few more years.

Kane, yes. Big Show, no. Kane has achieved more to be considered a legend. Big Show hasn't.

i wouldn't consider the big show a legend yet, there's a lot of midpointss that he would've used to better define his character eighter hes big jolly green giant or hes a big 500 pound villain not much to add to the character if you get what im saying but as for ring skills hes Little clumsy at times.

Kane could be considered fairly decent for legend prolly not the top person but i can give him respect as far as charater, he never should've removed the mask.

Kane yes Big Show no

no not big show but according to raw kane is the legend of 2010

Masked Kane, yes. Big SLow, no.

people who are saying no especially to kane hav deffinatly started watching since 2008

Not as yet. They have few more years in their kitty. They have proved their mettle so far and are performing well in the ring for sure.

They`re veterans