Where can I watch criminal minds season 2 episode 6 'JJ'?

I LOOVE criminal minds but i've already checked sidereel, tvduck, and hulu. where can i watch it?!?!

Best Answer

Umm..I am almost 100% sure you can watch on the tv stations website. But I personally do not watch that show, but when I have I agree it is great! I watch house a lot and the new episodes are aired on Fox so if I missed an episode I would watch it on Fox.com. I know you can watch full length episodes of Criminal Minds on CBS.com but I am not sure if the specific episode is up. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Stay Beautiful!

If it's already passed in your timezone, then you can just wait a while. Sometimes people split the ep.'s up on YouTube, and eventually it'll be up on Movie2k.com

BY THE WAY - it's not season 2 ep. 6... You mixed your numbers up.

Source(s): **I'm the devil. Sorry - but you're all going to hell... so why not make life on Earth so much more interesting?!**

For watching tv shows online streamingtv is the ultimate solution...the url work very smooth..enjoy!!

You can watch it on

http://episodesweb.com