HELP ME!!!!! I like these two guys that both like me and idk which 1 i like more?

Okay SO their are two guys Chris and Ryan. They both like me and their both very attractive. Ryan is quiet nice sweet athletic somewhat popular smart and much much more. Chris is outgoing really loud and popular and nice and sweet and athletic and smart in some courses. When I flirt with chris ryan gets jealous and when i flirt with ryan chris gets jealous. I like them both and they like me. Chris and ryan are the guys that almost every girl wants to be with. their both soccer and basketball players and im a gymnest and cheerleader. Which one should i pick. i seriously need help with this and dont give me some crap like you dont know what love is and blah blah blah. were all 12 and p.s me and chris have the same bday and hes 30 mins. older so he calls me little hannah

Best Answer

Sounds like you want chris... but i would choose ryan.

Ohh Jeez...I'm sorry hannah, but I personally think that 12 is a little too young to be thinking about this kind of stuff...Wait until you guys are older and if the feelings are still there, you would've had enough time to think this trough and see what each guy is like.

lmao. it doesnt matter which one you pick. because if you pick ryan, you will think u made the wrong choose and you will want chris. same goes for if you pick chris. your gonna feel that 1 is better

Haha sence your young does it matter? lol try and see if you could date them both idk talk to them very seriously, that all i've got though good luck! hahahaha