Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Who do you think would be the last of these men standing if there was an all-out royal rumble?

Earlier this summer, The Expendables came out. It starred several heavy hitters. It's about several mercenaries sent on a mission to overthrow an oppressive government lead by Sylvester Stallone. His team includes Jason Statham, kung fu legend Jet Li, MMA superstar Randy Couture, and Terry Crews. Mickey Rourke plays a supporting character alongside, and Dolph Lundgren plays a rogue member gone a little stir crazy. The bad guys are played by Eric Roberts, WWF Superstar Stone Cold Steve Austin, and martial arts superstar Gary Daniels. Meanwhile, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger have cameo appearances.

If there was an all-out brawl that entailed every man for himself, who do you think the last man standing would be? I'm pretty sure Stallone, Schwarzenegger, and Willis would be among the first to fall. My guess is that the remaining four would be Jet Li, Jason Statham, Randy Couture and Dolph Lundgren. For those who don't know, Lundgren is a fourth-degree black belt in karate. He also knows judo and aikido. If I had to bet money, I would say the last guy would be Jet Li. Who do you think would be the last man standing if there was a real-life royal rumble?

I didn't mention Chuck Norris because he wasn't in the film. He and Jean-Claude Van Damme turned down the role of Gary Daniels. Also, Wesley Snipes turned down the role portrayed by Terry Crews.