Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Problem in UK right now. Labour party(similar to democrats) new leader is an atheist. What can they do?

To remove him or make sure he's not elected?

Update:

This is not good news people.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would be more concerned as to whether he can stimulate your economy & keep you safe. besides that what else do you want from the gov? unless your a lib then you probably want them to give you free stuff like cars, food, etc...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually being religious scares and alienates the British away from their leaders, so they get less votes, Tony Blair was very religious, yet kept his religion on a low profile, after he resigned from being Prime Minister, he started to join all this crazy Christian cult stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe I should move to the UK. Seems like your people might be a little more progressive than over here in the USA.

• cork
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

atheist or Christian or whatever. Does that impact leadership? In what way?

Does anyone actually believe they pompus butts in Wash DC, are really born again Christians?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nothing, it is good that the UK will have a smart leader.

• 1 decade ago

2 Chronicles 7: 14. <')))><

• 1 decade ago

What the hell does his lack of religion have to do with his ability to be a leader?

Religion is a disease.

• 1 decade ago

Why would you want to? I would rather have a MP or PM who was pragmatic and logical rather than someone believing in bronze age mythology!

• 1 decade ago

An atheist? Oh no. You mean.. he doesn't believe in all that made up sh*t in the Bible? Burn him at the stake!

Don't be a bigoted tw*t.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Him being an atheist means he will make decisions more logically, and he will be smarter overall.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.