? asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

who to start - Matt Schaub or Michael Vick?

Both on my yahoo fantasy team..... i need to stay undefeated

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree. I think you have to start Vick. His numbers so far are ridiculous (about 190 yds/gm passing and 135 yds/gm rushing with 5 TDs/gm) and they aren't going to change against Washington's defense.

Schaub is usually a good bet, and this week he is a good start, but Oakland actually has the 2nd best Pass D in the league at the moment (may be more of a testament to the passing game of the teams they've played - TEN, STL, AZ) and the Texans may run the ball a lot.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

that's a annoying determination because of the shown fact that the Texans play the Redskins and Andre Johnson is a adverse potential for the passing game. do no longer anticipate Vick to run lots inspite of the shown fact that, because of the fact with a team like Detroit he can seem for different threats that have been close out final game which includes Desean Jackson. in the tip i'd bypass with Schaub because of the fact they beat the Colts, that's a annoying team to beat, whilst in comparison with the Redskins who publish a competent combat against Dallas. besides the shown fact that, once you're feeling volatile bypass attempt Vick.

• Reggie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Vick, even though Schuab is a terrific QB. Vick could tear it up against the Redskins, the Redskins D is pretty lousy. While Schuab is going up against petty little Oakland, the one thing the Raiders have is Nnamdi Asomugha, one of the top corners. Although you could go out on a limb, because when he's targeted, Asomugha gives up more than 9 YPA, which is pretty good for an elite CB.

• 9 years ago

Schaub

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • a guy
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Vick!! Have you seen the numbers he's put up?! Plus the fact that he is playing against McNabb in Philly means he's going to play extremely well. He's gotta prove to Philly fans that he was the better option.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.