Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

At christmas, it is time to replace my laptop. What would you reccomend?

Budget: £470 max.

It will be a secondary machine used for photo editing (via Adobe Photoshop Elements 8) and video editing, as well as web browsing, watching DVDs, Spotify and the rest. What do you reccomend? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Dell Inspiron N5010 i5... I do have the i3 version but i use it only for networking issues so for you, that one shall be perfect! By the way, rumors aregarding heat problems with dell laptops are just fake!

Well a refurbished laptop can also easily play everything.....I am referring to HP NC series or Dell latitude series laptops as both the series are really superb and excellent.

So I would suggest that you should check out these laptops as well as you should also see some brand new laptops as well.

hi thr...

you have mention that you will use video editor software....for that you need a laptop with good graphic card.....an Intel core i5 or core i7 processor (depend upon your budget) and 15 inch screen.....i will recommend you to go for HP DV6 series......wide range of laptops are available.

P.S.;- don't go for Dell.....lots of heating problem coming from Dell.