NFL check time. Who's your favorite team and how are they doing so far?

Jets 2-1 here. The mighty Bills up next on Sunday.

Update:

I agree.. The Packers shouldve won that. My boy from San Jose St. James Jones lost that fumble.. that hurt.

Update 2:

@ B.k.S.: the Bucs have shocked me so far. Even though the 1st two games were soft. I thought they'd lose both. The D isnt bad and has been a part of they're early success.

Update 3:

V Jax needs to follow Marcus McNeils footsteps.

Update 4:

@ Amanda: great game last sunday

Update 5:

@ Evil: better days ahead for the Niners and the Bay. Raye was fired and time for a fresh start. He was a bit too old school and conservative. Look for Smith Davis and hopefully Crabtree to improve each Sunday. They were robbed vs the Saints.

Update 6:

@ Fierytears: that's fine if you dont watch the NFL. Notice I didn't say "Football check" That was for idiots that respond like you did. Euro this Euro that. I made it clear its NFL. i c u hatin makes no sense at all. Fail.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

49ers- 0-3. I like how they played against the Saints, too bad they didn't win.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Green Bay Packers, 2-1.

We've been incredibly sloppy so far, but that won't last for long. The Packers have probably the deepest roster in the NFL, so I can see them going deep into the playoffs.

Too bad we handed the Bears a win. They're not even a good team, really.

EDIT: Hah, it's okay. I still like James. He's a solid asset, fumble or not.

• B.k.S.
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Bucs 2-1. I was expecting them to finish last in the NFL. So it's a surprisingly good start despite only beating Cleveland and Carolina.

• Rok
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The Ravens!

2-1. Would've been 3-0 if Flacco didn't have his head up his four points of contact!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Niners 0-3. Still clinging to playoff hopes

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Miami Dolphins!!

2-1 so far

• 9 years ago

Chargers 1-2.

Horrible start, but not the first time chargers start bad.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

24 bucks

• 9 years ago

sorry i only watch soccer/football league

no im not from europe

Source(s): i c u hatin
  • 9 years ago

bears.

Source(s): chi city!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.