Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

implantation bleeding?

okay so i have been having unprotected sex but im not trying to have a baby. I was 3 days late for my pd.. went to take a shower and saw a pinkish discharge in my underwear (sorry tmi) i havent had any cramping but my boobs were hurting.. this happ 2 days ago and my boobs still hurt but not as bad. could this be implantation bleeding.? should i make an appointment? i dont want to test yet. im thinking it will be to early.

hey you guys thanks for the feed back. Britt i have never missed a period before i have been late maybe once or twice but never anything like this and when i had the spotting or whatever it was it never came back so thats what i am worried about "Mommy and wifey" im going to take a test in the morning hopefully all is well. and caroline if the test come back neg im am not going to be "ttc"ANY LONGER haha.

I GOT A POSITIVE TONIGHT AT 141AM....... WOW

• Favorite Answer

If your period is late you can take a test, i got a positive 2 days after my missed period. Use your first urine of the day for the test. Implantion bleeding isn't as common as people think. i have never had it, and i don't know anyone who has (and all my friends and family have had baby's) If the test is negative and still no period take another test in a week, or make a dr's apt. good luck and best wishes!

Source(s): 14 wks pregnant with my 2nd

coming from a individual who additionally has very ordinary classes. If it basically began a pair of hours in the past i might wait some days to work out if its basically some recognizing in the previous the era. If it basically lasts at some point or 2 then there ought to be reason to think of implantation. If it have been me i might shop an in depth eye on it and basically see the way it is going for a pair of days. I even have had some classes that have been basically recognizing for an afternoon or so without being pregnant in contact. that is not any longer uncommon to have an unusual era each now and back.

If you are having unprotected sex of course you are trying for a baby, you might not be willing to admit it, but that is exactly what you are doing.

Implantation bleeding normally would occur in week 3 of your cycle.

It's not too early to take a test, good tests are reliable from the day your period is due (or before)

Best wishes

it could just be your period. if you had a change in diet, stress, skipped a pill, or anything like that it can off set your period. i had 2 periods in the same month before and wasn't pregnant, it was just my ody adjusting to not having the extra hormones because i quit taking birth control pills. when i found out i was pregnant back in april, my "period" was actually 3 days early and when i was suppose to start it went away. then in may i didn't have a period so i took a test.