Why don't boys/men express their feelings, usually?

Girls express their feelings, as how they feel!! But why dont boys do that? I have seen my brother, my dad & some boys who are close to me! They dont express their feelings at all! We girls, when we feel emotional, let our tears to roll. But boys!!! OMG! I know that they feel the same as we feel, but they act... show more Girls express their feelings, as how they feel!! But why dont boys do that?

I have seen my brother, my dad & some boys who are close to me! They dont express their feelings at all! We girls, when we feel emotional, let our tears to roll. But boys!!! OMG! I know that they feel the same as we feel, but they act as though they are stone hearted & as if they dont know the meaning of tears & crying and all!!

What is the reason for this?

I personally, express my feelings whatever they are, to my closed ones, because I cant keep anything at heart and cry inside! I always feel better if I express it. I feel as if I've shared a huge burden with closed ones. It helps me from getting depressed!!
Update: But why is it being framed as being 'girly' and 'feminine' ? Men also have a heart like we do and they do have feelings. They are neither a machine nor a stone to hide feelings? What made people in this world to consider 'expressing feelings', 'crying', feminine & girly? Is it... show more But why is it being framed as being 'girly' and 'feminine' ? Men also have a heart like we do and they do have feelings. They are neither a machine nor a stone to hide feelings?

What made people in this world to consider 'expressing feelings', 'crying', feminine & girly?

Is it their ego?? (I have no intentions to hurt men. Just a curiosity in knowing)